Welcome! I’m so excited to share this opportunity with you. We are looking for couples counselors who
- do not currently have a private practice and not in another group practice and
- have at least 4+ years post licensure experience.
We are asking for at least 16 hours of availability per week with at least two evenings. Our ideal candidate would like to grow into a 20+ hour a week practice. We also are looking for someone very comfortable with technology as we are a paperless office. (Must have a smartphone.)
We pay for each session that you see clients. We expect that we will be able to give you one to 4 new clients a month. So, as you are filling your caseload, there will be hours that we ask you to be available but that you will not be paid for. This is all a part of building a caseload. All referrals will be provided to you.
Compensation for Clinicians 4+ years post-licensure: (Sorry no openings for pre-licensed people now.) You will be paid 50% of what we collect for each session that you see clients. We anticipate this will be around $82 to $97.50 per 45-minute session.
If you feel you are a good fit for one of our part time Therapist positions – and do not currently have a private practice, please do the following:
1. Email your CV to me, Casey Truffo at firstname.lastname@example.org and
(a) please tell me your availability (days and times) and (b) whether or not you are currently seeing clients in a private practice setting.
2. Please call our private comment line and follow these steps:
a. Dial 1 (712) 775-7035, and enter access code: 389045#
You will hear something like “You are the only person in the conference” and then some music will play. Proceed to step b (below)
b. Then enter *9 to start the recording. There will be a prompt to ‘press 1 to start the recording.’ Do so. Listen for a confirmation that the call is being recorded. Once you hear that confirmation, then do the following:
c. Leave your name, email and phone number and answer these 4 questions (You have 15 minutes max):
– Tell me about your experience with families or couples.
– How do you feel about our mission of ‘loving clients into and through our practice’ (treating them as VIPs)?
– Are you currently in a private practice setting?
– How comfortable are you with technology?
We look forward to learning about you!
Please note that applicants who do not follow all these directions will NOT be considered. We are looking for people who are motivated, team players and can easily and completely follow directions. Thanks.
We hope you will be the newest member of our team!!
Many hugs and blessings,