Don’t Wait Until It is Too Late!
If you are struggling with relationship problems such as not not feeling loved, not getting along or are having trust issues (due to texting other people, hiding cell phones, or even affairs), please don’t wait one more day.Our licensed marriage counselors at OC Relationship Center 949-220-3211 want to help.Because here is the truth: you weren’t taught how to have a great relationship or partnership. In fact, you learned about relationships from your parents. (Need we say more?)That is exactly why couples counseling can be so helpful.
Good news! Couples counseling can help with these common issues:
- There has been an affair and now what? (“Can we get past this? I don’t want to break up our family.”)
- Trust has been broken. (“I want to trust and I can’t seem to forgive. What can I do?”)
- Reduced intimacy. (“We are more like roommates than lovers.”)
- Feeling unloved and not nurtured ( “I used to feel special…cared for.. loved (or admired). Now I feel ignored, nagged and criticized.”)
- Loss of connection (“At one time, we couldn’t get enough of each other. Now we hardly ever talk. I’m lonely.”)
- Loss of communication: (“You just don’t understand. You don’t GET ME.”)
- Trying to solve the same old argument (“Why do you keep doing that? I’ve told you 50 times it drives me crazy!”)
- Loss of love: (“I love you but I am not in-love with you anymore.”)
It is time to feel better.
Most couples can solve or reduce their problems with new skills and new tools. The good news is that these skills and tools can be taught. The great news is that with desire and practice, many relationships get better and happier. We can’t promise to save every relationship, but we believe in love and we want to help make it easier and better for you.