There are so many challenges – differences in communication styles, household roles, finance-styles, intimacy needs – that can make even the best relationship difficult.
We understand that couples in same sex relationships can have additional relationship challenges and our mission is to help you to feel better and be happier.
Same Sex Relationship Counseling can help with these issues:
- Too much arguing or lack of engagement
- Trust Issues
- Lack of extended family support
- Parenting issues
- Differences in sexual desire
- Processing previous losses
- Desire to remain friends with an ex (when the partner objects)
- Negotiating ‘monogamy rules’ for the relationship
- Communication issues
If you are experiencing any of these issues, we at OC Relationship want to help.