You see the client, do good therapy, and chart! WIN-WIN!
An outstanding opportunity is now offered by SoCal Counseling Center (formerly OC Relationship Center), your premier relationship counseling center. We have openings for a seasoned psychotherapist interested in relationship and couples issues. We have offices in 3 counties and have increased our intakes and sessions every year since 2013.
LMFT, LCSW, Psychologist, and Couples Therapists: Earn up to $87,000 per year in a fantastic culture with continued training, mentorships, and all the referrals you want.
SoCal Counseling Center (formerly OC Relationship Center) is looking for 4 licensed therapists to join our team. We have six locations in 3 counties: Orange, San Bernardino, and Riverside – although we are currently 100% Telehealth – and working from home.
How much do you want to earn? Payscale depends on caseload size and niche:
* Couples therapy (Fee for Service): $109 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 30 or more sessions per week: $60 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 20-29 sessions/week: $55 per session
* Therapy (Insurance): 10-19 sessions/wk: $50 per session
* Health Insurance (for FT employees working 20+ billable session hours per week)
* Referrals handed to you
* Malpractice insurance paid for you
* License renewal fee paid
* Home technology allowance
* Cell phone allowance
* $250 Continuing education reimbursement per year
* Up to 24 hours of sick pay accrued per year
* Flexible (chose your own) work schedule (at least 10 hours per week) days, evenings, and/or weekends.
* W-2 Employee: Premium malpractice insurance, employer FICA, & unemployment insurance, & workers compensation
Career and Business Benefits:
* Ongoing mentorship and supervision groups offered weekly.
* State of the art Evidence-Based Practice telehealth platform can improve client outcomes up to 300%. (No guessing on how your client is doing or why they left suddenly!)
* Client insurance verification of benefits and billing done for you.
* Caring and supportive admin team to assist in client scheduling and management.
We will do all the work to credential you with the insurance companies. This will usually take 2 to 4 months, and then we can bring you as full a caseload as you like.
What we want:
* A clinician who likes the idea of setting their own hours without the anxiety of client acquisition.
* Licensed LCSW, LMFT, or Psychologist
* Newly licensed encouraged to apply.
* Experienced couples therapists very welcome!
100% of our employees say that our company is a great place to work. Will we be your next home?
We are ready to interview and hire!
Related keywords: psychologist, clinical psychologist, psychology, mental health
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $87,000.00 per year
We hope to be your next home!
If you are interested in applying to our group practice, please send your CV and cover letter telling us why you would make a good addition to Support (at) SoCalCounselingCenter (dot) com – we look forward to hearing from you!