Anxiety Relief Counseling
When you can’t control your worry… let us help.
It is common to feel anxiety in your body, in your mind, and in your actions.
Anxiety symptoms in the body:
- Heart palpitations
- Nausea, dry mouth, diarrhea
- Restlessness, tension, fidgiting
- Difficulty relaxing
Anxiety symptoms in the mind:
- Persistent worry that is difficult to shut off
- A sense of ‘hypervigilance’ – always worrying that something bad is going to happen
- Racing, ruminating, or intrusive thoughts
- A feeling of ‘dread’
Anxiety results in ways that we act and interact with ourselves and others:
- Quick to blame or feel guilty or not good enough
- Difficulty sleeping
- Avoiding people or situations that increase anxiety – leading to loneliness
We are Here to Help.
Our team of licensed counselors are ready to help you find rapid relief from anxety. We help clients with all kinds of anxiety to find peace, hope, and ease no matter which type of anxiety you may have.
We help our clients find relief from the common forms of anxiety:
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (where worry is a familiar, pervasive and constant companion)
- Social Anxiety (paralyzing fear in social situations)
- Panic Attacks: (sudden racing heart, fear of dying, losing control. May or may not have an identified trigger)
Anxiety Relief Counseling can help you:
- Relax your mond, body and heart
- Improve your day to day life because you are less worried about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE
- Help you feel more at ease in your heart and mind
- Get along better with others
- Manage stress better
- Have more energy and less fatigue
- Enhance your relationships
- Move past old traumas and issues
Call us today at (949) 393-8662 or text us (949) 393-8662 for an appointment or more information.