Discovered an affair? Difficulty communicating? Made a big mistake in your relationship?
Couples counseling Mission Viejo and Orange County. Get the help your relationship deserves. Call today for a Free Phone Consultation.
Are you struggling with:
- An affair, trust issues, cheating, or betrayal?
- Difficulty communicating?
- Lack of intimacy?
- Feeling more like roommates than partners?
- Wondering whether to stay together or break up?
Relationship Center of OC has helped hundreds of couples and individuals to:
- Rebuild trust
- Resolve past hurts
- Talk more – argue less
- Manage anger
- Rebuild romance and intimacy
Don’t wait until it is too late. Research shows there are specific skills to help people reduce defensiveness, stop fighting, and be happier. You don’t learn these in school and probably don’t learn them from your family. Motivated couples can learn and implement these skills to improve their relationship. Let the experienced relationship experts at the Relationship Center of OC share these skills. You deserve to be happier!
Why Choose Couples Counseling Mission Viejo at The Relationship Center of OC?
* Specialization: Sadly, many therapists have couples counseling as an aside to their regular practice. Our clinicians are passionate about couples counseling. Each of our therapists has couples in over 75% of their caseloads. We understand high-conflict relationships…as well as couples who lack connection and intimacy. We are also very directive in therapy which means we We are ready to help.
* Experience and Training: Our therapists are well-trained couples therapists – with additional training in research-based methods to help couples. The research shows that identifying and improving communication styles along with feedback from a well-trained couple’s therapist (and homework assignments) show the most promise for improvement in a relationship. We have studied what skills are necessary to have a great relationship – and we are ready to teach them to you. Our mission is “Peace of Mind..and heart” and that is our goal for you and your relationship.
* Outcome Measurement: Your feedback is valuable to us. At each session, we measure progress including how you are doing week to week and how well your therapist is meeting your needs. As we measure, we adjust our approach to help you maximize positive results. Studies show that clients who work with therapists who measure progress week to week have double to triple the improvement as compared to the results with therapists who do not measure.
For more information about how couples counseling can help you resolve your relationship difficulties, please call our central office at 949.220.3211 or email us at Support@OCRelationshipCenter.com . We cover the Orange County area, with couples counseling Mission Viejo and Newport Beach.
Frequently Asked Questions about Couples Counseling
1. How long do we need to come to couples counseling?
Our goal is to help you identify specific goals you have for your relationship. Then you and your therapist will work toward those goals – with skills building exercises, communication training, and homework assignments. We want to help you learn and implement these skills to meet your goals. Sometimes these goals are more complex and take longer. That said, there is no ‘one length’ that people are in therapy for. Best results can be obtained when you regularly come to counseling, do any homework assigned, and are open with your therapist. All this is discussed in the first session with your therapist.
2. Do I have to be married to come to the Relationship Center of OC?
Whether you come to counseling with a partner or alone, we are here to help you live a happier and more fulfilled life. While relationships are our specialty, we do work with singles who have life struggles too.
3. What are your fees? Do you take insurance?
Our fees range between $145 and $195 per 45-minute session, and people usually come weekly. (Each therapist sets their fee.) We do not take insurance because, to do so, we would need to give you a mental disorder diagnosis. We don’t want to label anyone with a mental disorder – we want to help you learn the relationship skills that our culture doesn’t teach us. Also, if we were to take your insurance, your insurance company might request or require a report on what we are doing in your therapy sessions. We don’t want to disclose that information to anyone outside of the Relationship Center of OC. Your business is your business. And we want you to have a happier life and relationships!
[wpseo_map id=”3361″ width=”400″ height=”300″ zoom=”-1″ map_style=”roadmap” scrollable=”1″ draggable=”1″ show_route=”0″ show_state=”0″]